Disclaimer: Materials are provided here for their relevant content and do not
constitute endorsements of organizations which they may represent. All materials provided here are in the original format
and have not been altered in any way. The USMRA claims no responsibility
for any of the technical information found in these documents. Documents, acquired freely over the Internet or via e-mail, have been assembled here purely for their educational value. Anyone not wishing to have their material included here
can email us for its removal.
Credits: Many of the files found here have been gathered through the generosity of the following individuals:
Warning: It is suggested that users of this repository download these files rather than opening them in your browser.
While all of these files will open here, larger files will cause your computer to halt other operations while the files are loading.
File sizes are provided for each item included here to guide you accordingly.
- Bob Cornett, MSHA, Morgantown, WV
- Harry Lovely, Safety Solutions International, Parker, CO
- Larry Harshbarger, U. S. Aggregates, Indianapolis, IN
- Danny Knott, Kentucky Coal Academy, Versailles, KY
- Brian Robinson, Mines Rescue Consultant, Swansea, UK